In the ever-changing modern financial landscape, it can be hard to make the right choices. Let the team at Peterson Wealth Services help you manage your hard-earned money. We offer customized services depending on your unique needs, Investment Consulting, Advanced Planning, and Divorce Financial Planning.
Retirement and Goal Planning
Proper retirement planning requires serious forward thinking. Rather than dwelling on the fluctuating ups-and-downs that occur on a daily basis, you have to look at the big picture. Our team of dedicated financial planners at Peterson Wealth Services can help you develop an effective retirement plan that accounts for these variables and helps you remain confident.
- Retirement Accounts
- Educational 529 Plans
- Asset Allocation
- Income Portfolios
- Contribution and Withdrawal Strategies
- Tax Mitigation Strategies
- Professional Portfolio Management
Estate and Trust Planning
As a successful individual, you have worked hard to establish a good life for your family. Building a smart and comprehensive financial plan is an important aspect of ensuring that your loved ones will be provided for in any scenario. At Peterson Wealth Services, our team strives to help our clients achieve the confidence that comes with knowing their estates have been properly planned by coordination with your attorney and that their wishes will be carried out.
- Develop business exit and/or succession planning strategies
- Collaborate with existing legal professionals
- Review and provide a simple summary of estate planning documents
- Professional trustee services and administration provided by RJ Trust
- Provide annual beneficiary review meetings
- Oversee family meetings to provide knowledge and understanding of legal documents
Divorce Financial Planning
Our financial advisors are experienced in planning for divorce. We understand how to thoroughly and efficiently look after your personal and financial interests during the divorce process. We can help map out your priorities and create an equitable settlement proposal that will meet your financial needs. We can help you understand the financial implications of the transition you face so you feel as informed and prepared as possible.
- Our Divorce Financial Planning Process
- Short and Long-Term Settlement Outcome Illustrations
- Various Legal Options
- Preparation For Financial Declaration
- Determine proper levels of Alimony and Child Support
- Collaborate with Legal Counsel to Determine most equitable settlement
- Preparing for Tax issues
Raymond James financial advisors do not render tax or legal advice. You should discuss any tax or legal matters with the appropriate professional.
Using principles of asset allocation and modern portfolio theory, we design customized portfolios that utilize suitable investments. This blend of assets will be geared to your goals, risk tolerance, preferred time frame and stated investment objectives. We continually monitor and adjust the components of your portfolio so your asset allocation remains consistent with your stated objectives. Our asset allocation models include but are not limited to US and Non US Stocks, Fixed Income, Cash Alternatives and Alternative investments.
- Determine individual risk tolerance for maximum return
- Develop a goal-based strategic asset allocation model
- Custom portfolio creation
- Income generation strategies
Diversification and strategic allocation do not ensure a profit or protect against a loss. Past performance is not indicative of future results. investing always involves risk and you may incur a profit or loss. No investment strategy can guarantee success.
As a successful business owner, you know very well that realizing your business brought with it a whole new set of responsibilities – to your employees, to your family and to the longevity of your business. While you may feel secure in your current success, you may also feel great uncertainty about the future. Our team will work closely with you to address the important issues you face, from ensuring that your employees have suitable retirement plan options to planning for your family.
- Succession Planning
- Income Replacement Strategy
- Tax Mitigation Strategies
- Risk Management
- Distribution Strategies
- 401k and other business retirement plans
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
Has your life been thrown into disarray by a divorce or death of a loved one? In times like these, financial upheaval often accompanies emotional turmoil. Let us guide you through these distressing times.
FINANCIAL PLANNING FOR TOMORROW
Want to get in touch with one of our advisors? Fill out this form and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
1523 East Skyline Drive – Suite C
South Ogden, UT 84405
M- Th: 8:00am - 4:00pm
F: 8:00am - 3:30pm