At Peterson Wealth Services, we commit our energies, intellect, and experience in helping our clients attain their financial goals by providing the highest level of service and delivering high quality investment choices.
We are currently seeking a Financial Advisor to compliment our current advisor team who is looking to transition and grow his/her current book of business. As an advisor with Peterson Wealth Services, you will be backed by the knowledge and resources of our broker/dealer, Raymond James.
Working one-on-one with clients, our advisors develop individually tailored financial plans comprised of personalized investment products and services. Advisors provide ongoing assistance by offering services that are designed to help clients accumulate wealth from their assets. Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services Member FINRA/SIPC.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- The financial advisor position is highly entrepreneurial and involves extensive client development, prospecting, and consultative selling.
- Evaluate clients’ financial needs, current holdings, and available investment capital to help them identify their investment objectives.
- An advisor in this position must be willing to adapt to the processes and procedures already in place at Peterson Wealth Services.
- Monitor client portfolios and make recommendations consistent with changes in economic and financial conditions as well as the client’s needs and objectives.
- Analyze, draft, and implement comprehensive financial and investment plans to help meet client objectives.
- Identify and develop new business through existing and potential clients.
- Open, transfer, and close customer accounts and maintain appropriate account records.
- Stay current and informed of new investment products and market trends.
- Participate in training and development to continually improve the ability to provide the best advice and service for clients.
- The ideal candidate has 5 or more years of experience in the financial industry.
- Bachelor’s degree required, CFP preferred or able to obtain in a reasonable timeframe.
- Series 7
- Series 66 or Series 63 and Series 65
- Life, Health and Variable Annuity license or ability to obtain within 3 months.
- Previous production minimum of $150,000 (trailing 12 months) or assets under management of $15,000,000 preferred.
- Clean CRD/U4 record
- Knowledge of technology and software planning tools to analyze and report financial data.
- MS Excel, Word, and Outlook proficiency to read, interpret, and send documents.
- Prepares and delivers clear, effective, and professional presentations.
- Effective listening and questioning techniques to identify clients’ needs.
- Use mathematics sufficiently to analyze numerical data, ratios among percentages, and rates of change in trend analysis.
- Productive networking and prospecting in the community
- Verbal communication skills to communicate ideas and thoughts in a clear, professional manner.
- Operates standard office equipment and uses required software applications to produce correspondence and electronic communications.
- Leadership and training skills to direct the work of administrative employees (as applicable).
- Demonstrates excellent work ethic
- Climate controlled office environment during normal business hours.
- Competent skilled staff to assist with client account transition.
- Collaborative and friendly office environment which encourages new ideas as well as incentives for business growth.
- State of the art technology platforms for portfolio model management, financial planning, and research.
- Convenient office location with ample parking and high quality office space.
Negotiable benefits package and transition assistance
Qualified candidates, please email resumes to Billy Peterson at Billy.Peterson@RaymondJames.com.